Working for seniors to bring seniors together in one strong, non-partisan, non-racial, non-sectarian organization that will work for the welfare of all seniors in Saskatchewan. It is the sincere wish that all seniors in Canada might become united into one strong voice for the betterment of all.
Our primary goals and objectives
- Publicity and promotions.
- To provide an organized forum for all seniors.
- Housing and transportation resolutions.
- Offer leadership in programs and activities.
- Work with all levels of government to benefit seniors.
- Co-operate with organizations across Canada.
- Involved in discussions for Universal Medicare.
- Improved Pensions.
- Continuation of spouses allowance in the event of a death.
- Home care.
- Persuading government to establish district home care boards.
- Improvements to housing that is affordable and suitable.
- Foot program.
- Wellness health programs.
- Restore fully taxable income to fully account for inflation.
- Defeating multilateral agreement on investments.
- Affordable rates for room and board in Saskatchewan nursing homes.
- Promoting the twinning of more highways.
- Hold on raising rates on special care.
- Housing and reducing the education tax.
Hello everyone. It is hard to believe that another year has passed. It is time once again to start preparing for our Provincial Walkathon. I will be putting the packages for our 2020 Walkathon together very soon. We had excellent club participation last year. We...
14th Annual SASKATCHEWAN SENIORS ASSOCIATION INC. PROVINCIAL BOWLING PLAYOFFS March 14 & 15, 2020 PROVINCIAL PLAYDOWNS at Minto Bowl in Prince Albert - http://www.mintobowl.com/ 5 PLAYER TEAM ENTRIES MIXED TEAMS MUST HAVE AT LEAST 1 OPPOSITE GENDER PLAYER ON EACH...
SAVE THE DATE – June 3rd and 4th, 2020 at the Heritage Inn, Saskatoon, SK
Be sure to read the SSAI Newsletter on pages 28-31.
Congratulations to Michael Kaminski for receiving the award for Advocacy!
The 75th Anniversary Nathan Medd Honorary Trophy goes to the Saskatchewan Seniors Association Incorporated.