Our primary goals and objectives
- Publicity and promotions.
- To provide an organized forum for all seniors.
- Housing and transportation resolutions.
- Offer leadership in programs and activities.
- Work with all levels of government to benefit seniors.
- Co-operate with organizations across Canada.
- Involved in discussions for Universal Medicare.
- Improved Pensions.
- Continuation of spouses allowance in the event of a death.
- Home care.
- Persuading government to establish district home care boards.
- Improvements to housing that is affordable and suitable.
- Foot program.
- Wellness health programs.
- Restore fully taxable income to fully account for inflation.
- Defeating multilateral agreement on investments.
- Affordable rates for room and board in Saskatchewan nursing homes.
- Promoting the twinning of more highways.
- Hold on raising rates on special care.
- Housing and reducing the education tax.
Are you having difficulties getting out of your home? Are you missing activities due to COVID restrictions? Would you like to stay socially connected? Would you like to participate in creative activities? Then the Studio Without Walls is for you! Studio Without Walls...
SSAI received financial support from Heritage Canada to host a Canada Day event on July 1, 2020. However, due to the public health order restrictions on public gatherings during the COVID pandemic, our original plans for this event were cancelled. We were granted an...
THE VOICE OF SENIORS IN RURAL SASKATCHEWAN Plan with Seniors, not for Seniors! Saskatchewan Seniors Association Executive President - Mike Kaminski 306 – 593 – 2222 1st Vice - Lylie Herman 306 – 528 – 2030 2nd Vice - Barb...
Benefit and credit Information Each year the Canada Revenue Agency reviews its benefit and credit payments and adjusts them in order to help Canadians. Please find attached a fact sheet that highlights some of the new benefit and credit amounts for individuals and...
Gilbertson, Marvin David April 3, 1938 – November 1, 2020 Marvin was born in Saskatoon, Saskatchewan on April 3rd, 1938 to Arnold & Isabell Gilbertson. Marvin was the first born and has two brothers younger than him. Marvin took his first schooling at Peveril...